TP-LINK TL-SF1005D Switch réseau 5 ports 100 MBit/s
The TL-SF1005D Fast Ethernet Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office / Home Office) or workgroup users. All 5 ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX; don’t worry about the cable type, just plug it in and off you go. In addition, the TL-SF1005D with its innovative, energy-efficient technology can save up to 60% of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an environmentally friendly solution for your business network.
The TL-SF1005D Fast Ethernet Switch offers 5 10/100Mbps-RJ45 ports with auto tuning. All ports support auto MDI/MDIX functionality, eliminating the need for a crossover cable or uplink ports. With a non-blocking switching architecture, the TL-SF1005D forwards the packets and filters them at full cable speed to achieve maximum data throughput. Thanks to 10k jumbo frames, performance is significantly improved when transferring large files. And the IEEE802.3x flow control for the full duplex mode and backpressure for the half duplex mode alleviate the data congestion and let the TL-SF1005D work reliably.
This text is machine translated.
Highlights & Details
- 5 10/100Mbps-RJ45 ports with auto tuning and auto MDI/MDIX
- Green IT saves up to 60% energy
- IEEE802.3x flow control ensures reliable data transfer
- Innovative Green IT saves up to 60% energy
- IEEE802.3x flow control for full duplex and backpressure for half duplex
- non-blocking switching architecture forwards packets at full network speed and filters them, To achieve maximum data throughput
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- ports with auto-tuning provide intelligent integration of 10 and 100Mbps hardware
- fanless design for quiet operation
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation.
- 5-port 10/100 Mbps Desktop Switch
- Power supply unit
- User manual.